Pages

Sunday, April 23, 2017

My New Favourite Breakfast

Breakfast is the most important meal in a day, that's what they say and I do eat it most of the days, since I love eating.

 And recently I went through on Pinterest to see some breakfast recipes and I am so happy I tried this one! I'm in love with it and I'm not skipping a breakfast any day since it is so delicious!

 So what did I find? The amswer is, over night oats! You can modify it so easily regarding what you like and what you want to leave outside of your breakfast. First time I tried it, I made it with Banana and Chia seeds mixed with Almond milk.
It was just perfect and I got a huge sweet tooth so it had a great little sweetness and also it is good to have your fruits in a morning time so all the sugar has time to burn during the day.

But in case you are not friend with sweetness, especially in a morning time you can try over night oats with rasperries or any other fruits or berries. And for the milk you can choose your prefferred milk.
 It is so easy to do this,  what you need is
 - Handful berries or fruits of your choice
 - 85ml oats
 - 120ml of milk of your choice
 - chia seeds (if you like)
 - hint of vanilla

 Mix all the ingredients together, I like to crush berries and fruits and mix with the oats and after that add milk, chia seeds and vanilla for flavour. Cover the comtainer or bowl and let it sit in the fridge over the night or about 8 hours  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡