Pages

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Red Zone

Yesterday night I spent my time in Perugia, night club Red Zone. First time when I have been there. It was the most famous night club in Umbria couple years ago, but not that famous anymore. I have tried to go there with my friends so many times before, but now I finally got there!

Dancing all night long was pretty nice, I really liked it. Last time when I have been in a club it's been about 6 months. I haven't had time or money.  This time we got in for free. One friend is working there and he got a place for a guest list for one friend and for 3 friends, so this time going there was cheap!

And the place was huge! I thought Onnela is kinda big, but Red Zone, it was big. And there was also huge disco ball, lot of lights and the best! Lighted palm trees, looked like a christmas tree!  If I get a chance to go there again, I'll be there for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡