Pages

Friday, August 12, 2016

Beatrix Potter 150 Years

Year 2016 is the anniversary of Beatrix Potter. Even I liked the tails when I was a child I have forgotten them, but couple days ago I faced Peter Rabbit on the back of my 50 pence coin and I started to google Peter Rabbit.
I found out that they released these special edition coins last Easter in the Lake District where Beatrix has spent her holidays and now there is a chance to find these extremely cute coins in the change! 
There are several different coins of the characters of Beatrix Potter, you just need to be really lucky to catch them in your pocket and soon they are releasing one more new coin for the collection. 

So shall the hunt begin for these special edition coins! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡