Pages

Monday, October 10, 2016

Rio Facial Steamer

I have always had a skin that there are all the time some pimples and blackheads and now recently I've noticed that it has gotten worse, on my skin there are everywhere small kind of pimples and then there are always those few extremely red spots you can't hide with a normal layer of makeup.

For this reason I purchased a facial Sauna steamer by Rio, it actually arrived today, lovely surprise in the middle of the work day! (I do order all my parcels to my work place, there is always someone to receive the parcel)
And also recently I purchased moisturizer and facial toner which are made of Tea Tree oil. I've heard good feedback of this oil and now I wanted to see if this can help at least somehow together with the facial sauna steamer.

In the box there  are included also small measurement cup which is easy to use to pour the water in the steamer. If you fill up the steamer 50ml it will last approximately for 20 minutes, which will be enough, your face will be nice and red after that time ;)
Also with the steamer there is a inhaler attachment which is helpful if you got any kind of sinus problems, it will help you to breath better. And what I like the most is that there is essential oil vaporiser.

For the price I bought the facial steamer, it is good. Yet I don't know for how long it will last, but for £20 it is a great way of having little relaxing moment in the evenings!

Has any of you used tea tree products and do they work for you?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡