Pages

Monday, October 17, 2016

Study updates

Beginning of this week I got the confirmation in February for one week I'll be off to Jena, Germany!
I will have my uni classes there in German university, it's pretty neat, but I still don't speak german! I hope soon I will understand how to produce something in german at least something, I am able to understand some written texts, but speaking it much much more complicated for me

What I've heard of Jena, it's a university city and it's second biggest city in it's region. In Jena there are about 110 000 inhabitants which 21 000 are students. 

The university where my classes will be held is called Friedrich- Schiller Universität Jena. 
The information I got now of the city, it does't seem to be that bad place, maybe I could take few extra days to travel and go to see also Berlin, since it is not that far away from Jena. 


Photo: Pinterest 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡