Pages

Monday, March 20, 2017

Beauty and the Beast in Leicester Square 


Yesterday we had amazing night. We did go to see Beauty ans the Beast live with orchestra. Unfortunately it was the last show, but in case you went to see it, I'd like to hear your opinion about it.  I have been waiting the movie to come in cinemas since I saw first news they are going to do live action. And I really liked how they made all the carachters to come alive.

This is definitely the best one so far and maybe it will stay as number one, since I love even the disney animation movie.  The orchestra was great, the live music they played gave me shivers, the songs are beautiful in the movie and when you hear them live with great singers and orchestra you cannot be not liking them. With the ticket they also gave a CD sample of couple of the songs and a lealet to tell how the actors like the movie and to make it come alive.

Last week while waiting to get to see the movie I made amazing discovery in Disney store Oxford street I found Chip mug! I couldn't resist, I had to have it, there was no other choise, it is just too adorable!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡