Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Tiny Getaway to Bath

Last week on Tuesday morning we took off with a train to Bath. It was my first time in there, never been and what a lovely city it is. We didn't see that much the city since I booked a two day holiday in spa, so most of the time we spent relaxing. 

But we did have time before the check in to the hotel and we found King William pub and I highly recommend it. I have never had such amazing lunch in a pub. It was worth of every penny we spent there, I could have eaten at least one more plate of each dish.

A little what we saw in Bath was the Bath Abbey, which was gorgeous I really loved it and of course we saw the river of bath and Bath crescent. That was pretty much all the sights we did see, fir the next time we left roman baths, which I definitely want to see, I've seen some photos of it and it does look gorgeous!  We did a visit for thermae bath spa, two hour spa session on top of the previous day spa hotel was pretty nice and we also got a voucher to come back for a new spa session anytime now till end of November.   








Which cities do you find worth of visiting in Uk? 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡