Pages

Friday, May 19, 2017

Zucchini Brownies

When it comes to desserts and sweet stuff I am hopeless, there is no way I can say no, unfortunately. I could live with pastries and desserts, but couple days ago I was watching Sarah's day on youtube and I got an Idea from her, to try homemade zucchini brownies

I didn't follow her recipe, since I didn't have all the ingredients she used in her brownies, but I did check Pinterest (again) for a recipe and I did modifyit a bit. Regular chocolate powder I changed for raw cacao powder and as a chocolate chips Inused also raw cacao nibs, otherwise I did follow the ingredients the recipe told me to use.

So the ingredients for my raw cacao zucchini brownies;

1 cup or 250ml of grated zucchini

1 smashed banana

1/2cup or 125ml of almond butter

1/4 or 85ml of agave or honey to sweetend the batter

2-3 tbsp of raw cacao powder or more if you like really chocolity

1 whole egg

1 tsp of baking powder

Cacao nibs as you think it's nice

Preheat the oven for 180 degrees

Smash the banana and add into the bowl with the graded zucchini and add all the rest of the ingredients. Mix well the batter, pour into a silicone mould or any kind of mould you are using to make the brownies.

And bake for  30 minutes. Let the brownies cool down and enjoy !




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡