Pages

Friday, May 26, 2017

Summer, in Uk!

Recently it's been all about food and it kind of keep going with the same subject, because I actually had a picknick in a park. This means that summer arrived even here in London. Out of a sudden the winter weather turned out to be 27 degrees and hot burning sun, I even managed to burn my back while I was studying in the park.

I am hungry all the time, my stomach is bottomless. Even if I have increased my portion sizes since we started our "diet" since I am eating a whole lot more vegetables. Which is actually amazing, I am able to stuck myself full of food so often, I don't need to feel guilty of eating enourmous plates of food.

This afternoon we're heading to check out Planet Organic, in Tottenham court road. I have been there only once before when I discovered the shop and bought just aloe vera geL, but now I am going there to try out Loving earth raw chocolate bars! I am so exited, recently I've been eating only raw chocolate and it taste great and the best part is that I am not getting any allergic reaction of it!But back for yesterday's food, so I had banana, vanilla and strawberry protein smoothie. I cannot say how much I love this smoothie and it keeps me full such a long time. Usually I have this or banana, spinach and almond butter protein smoothie for my lunch and then for the dinner I prepare proper hot meal.

And not to forget my snack brake while studying, this is something I need a lot. Snacking while studying, without a snack I just can't do it. I had Emily fruit crisps, apple slices. Unfortunately if I open the package I don't have any control for muself, definitely I will finish the entire package. Well at least it is filled up with natural sugars and not refined sugars.

What are your favourite healthy snacks?





     


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡