Pages

Monday, January 1, 2018

Disney on Ice

Couple days before Christmas Eve I got a small surprise date night. I hate surprises, I canno't stand when someone is saying something's happening, but won't tell what it is before we actually are there, it drives me completely crazy.

Anyway, my boyfriend he arranged tickets for O2 Arena in Greenwich to see Disney on Ice. The show was great a little Disney moment while waiting to get back to Disney World in Florida!

At the beginning of the show Zootropolis came on ice to have a small start, they were dancing on ice and all the people in the Arena were able to dance with them on their places.
I have to admit that the average age was around 5 years old, but that didn't matter, we had lots of fun there.

We had a small bucket of popcorn there, unfortunately it was huge disapointment, it was sweet popcorn, I really don't like it too much and the popcorn was cold. I was expecting almost as nice popcorn that they do in Disney, I could live with that popcorn.
Anyway everything else about the show was pretty great, we liked it a lot. There were Peter Pan, Lion King, Ariel and her friends, and the final characters were Frozen.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡