Pages

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Vanity Planet Ultimate Skin Spa

Several months ago I made an impulse purchase since I saw summer discounts on Vanity Planet website. It didn't take too long to think if I should make the purchase or not since I got 70% off the price!

So I ended up to buy ultimate skin spa facial cleansing system. The packaging included battery operated facial brush, daily cleaning facial brush head, exfoliating facial brush head and also silicone head for sensitive skin in a container which is easy to take with you even if you are travelling somewhere.

It took me while to start using it, I did test it for one week when I received the package and I did notice some changes on my skin but not a huge difference since I was only trying it out.
My skin has been always bad, not the worst but most of the time I always have some pimples on my face, prone to blemishes and black heads.

Now about three weeks ago I decided to start using the facial brush regularly, at least in the evenings and when I do middle shifts or whenever I am off I'm also using it in a mornings too. I am not that good morning person that I would be awake at 4 am to go to wash my face. I wake up 10 minutes before I leave to work.

 Aftes these few weeks of use the brush, I can definitely say that my skin has improved a bit. I do have way less black heads and other impurities on my skin, probably I will never get rid of all of them, but it's been a great improvement for my skin.

Also one thing to mention, I liked a lot that Vanity Planet is completely cruelty free, so everyone can use the products.








Vanity Planet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡