Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

12 Giorni e arrivo in Italia!

Okei, now there won't be so much time for the departure! Just 12 days, and before that is happening so much everything, so time will fly! Tomorrow I'm going on one info event to Opteam. It's for new workers and I need to bring some papers there, so I can start working, but I'll start working on January when I have come back to Finland.

So for tomorrow my shopping list would look something like this;

- Brush for dishes
- glögi (traditional finnish Christmas drink)
- Christmas pie dough and plum marmalade
- Baking sheet
- porridge rice

We're trying to have all the possible stuffs to Italy from here and take from home, so we'd save a bit more money. But I wanna have a Christmas tree there, but I think I have to get it from Foligno. My mom told me to take one from here. Small one of course and plastic, but let's see what I'm gonna do. But I do want the tree!

Oh, and today I found out that we have an exam tomorrow. I didn't know anything about it, but maybe it doesn't matter so much, cause I wouldn't bother to study anyway. I'm lazy student, just sleeping at school and won't do anything at home (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡