Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

I'm Coming Home!

Not so long anymore. Finally the day which I have been waiting for 4,5 months is here, 19th of December!
Soon Helsinki- Vantaa is calling, I've manage my luggage weight to 25,4kg. It's the best I can do, let's see if they won't make me to pay extra fees because of that.

Today I have been spending my last day in Finland (for next 3 weeks) watching movies and sleeping. I still need to clean up my room, so it won't look huge mess (: And I have to check I have packed all the things I need in Italy, cause now I there won't be time to send them for me, like last time I did.


Saturday, 17th of December
On this rainy day, our Italian students wanted to go for a visit to Suomenlinna. There was pretty horrible : D Cold and windy. Not the best time of the year go there, but they wanted to see this place, and they got... Also they wanted to get out of there pretty fast : D I have to admit, that I was pretty happy about that short visit. If they ever come back here in Summer, they can go there again (:

And after this 'lovely' trip to Suomenlinna I went back home and my friend came to pick me up to her place. We made cookies... Well I was sleeping on chairs when she was doing them : D I helped her with decorating them and eating them of course! ^^
Rest of the evening we spent laying on the bed and searching funny videos on youtube, watching tv and just talking everything. And after the midnight she brought me back home. I was suppose to stay there over the night, but I didn't wanna wake up early tomorrow, so I decided to come home to sleep on my own bed and no one won't wake me up before I wanna wake up (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡