Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Problems!

I started packing some days ago, but now I'm doing most of it. And I already got some problems. Airlines has that stupid weight limit for luggages, 23kg, in some airlines it's even less! I can't understand how people can go for a holiday without paying any fees of over weight!

My problem is + 5kg! I've took only the most important things and clothes I have to take, but still it's nearly impossible to close...
I need to pack my hand luggage so full as possible : D And if it's a bit over weight still, I really wish they wont take any fees of that. I have had luck with that twice when I have had over weight. Other times I've had lot of kilos to spend... Let's see what my luggage will say when I'm coming back to Finland.

I have to give few liters of glögi off. It's way too heavy, I just need to try survive with little less of glögi this Christmas / New year's Eve... But they're waiting me here, when I'm back here in January (:

For the staff of Ostello I made a Christmas card today. I went to tiimari to buy some card stuffs, but almost eveything was sold out, all the Christmas things. But then I found something and bought them also I used some papers which I found from home. But this is the card I was able to do today (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡