Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back in Finland

3 weeks passed away fast. We had really awesome time in Foligno with our friends! But now we're back in Finland and back in school. Everything is messed up with school, but maybe I'm able to handle it somehow (:

On the last week in Italy I went to Rome, like I told, but I just took one photo! I'm gonna add it. I did little shopping there, bought few hoodie, and some Rome stuff and I went to McDonal's! : D
One of the best part about my first trip to Rome, was that I met one of my Italian friend, Pietro! (:



Tomorrow I'll have an exam and trying to study for that, but it's a little difficult to remember anything now. Just has to hope I can pass the exam! 

Now I have to dream about Italy and focus on school, that way 4 months will pass by fast, I hope. And I have to start arrange and search all the information I need about moving abroad!

Un bacio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡