Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

In cinema at home

I got to spend an evening with a frined who I haven't seen for long time, well at school we have seen, but not spent time together almost for 2 months! And usually I'm with her 24/7!

We rent 2 movies and bought lot of everything good to eat (: The first movie we saw was 'Due date'. It was good and funny! We got to laught a lot, but I don't know was one of the reason that we were really tired (:
Second movie was 'Piranha'. So gross! But still I wanna see the second part of this movie too : D
 So gross movie, so you have too see the second part.. that doesn't make sense at all, but still (:

Today I went to the shopping mall to bring back the movie... and I found a way to my favorite café in Finland, to Robert's coffee! I had to buy a caffe latte, but it was so expensive! I was used to prices in Italy... there I paid 1,10€ of the latte, here I paid 4,00€!! Too expensive :/ I can't have caffé latte so often here...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡