Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

It's been a while

Last year beginning of December my computer broke and I still haven't been able  to fix it, so there has not been any post here on the blog.
Until now when I realised I can try to use my ipad, not sure how this will end up to be, but I can only try.

Later whenever my computer is back in use I will post lots of photos from my Italian holiday before Christmas and also here on the blog will be more animal/ hamster related post since I got a hamster on new years eve. I named my little syrian hamster as Daisy Hunt. Yes my boyfriend had huge impact of her having also surname. 

And also recently I got huge intrest to do all kind of DIY projects, beauty DIY and also building all the possible things for Daisy. Also because pet shops doesn't have that much correct size toys and stuff for syrian hamsters, they are too  small and also you might need to pay fortune about the stuff that you can build yourself with less money and eventually it is really fun, even though I'm just a beginner with these stuff and maybe they are not the most beautiful creations





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡