Pages

Monday, January 30, 2017

DIY Foam Face Mask With My Boyfriend

Recently I discovered on Instagram a DIY face mask which is really easy to do, but if you want to do it by hand, you need strength !

You will need only two ingredients for this easy face mask
1 egg white
1tbps of sugar

and mix it well in a bowl until its foamy and will stay on your face. Keep it for about 10 - 15 minutes and wash it off. I find it easiest to do before you are about to have a shower, since I am a bit messy person and I always get it on my hair and after all I will be extremely sticky.

One great side of this mask is that it actually tastes nice in case you manage to get it on your mouth or in case you just want to taste it.

Farah D on Instagram





Do you know other great DIY face mask? Drop your face mask idea on the comment box! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡