Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Memories From Italy

I still got the photos from Italy from last December. My computer is still broken and haven't got any chance to get the photos on the blog, but for one more day I still have my boyfriends computer in my use. I am suppose to be doing my German essay, but you can always have an extra brake, even if the cut of date is tomorrow!

Anyway our holiday went kind of smoothly, relaxing visiting Verona, zoo and some small places I never visited before.
One small kind of accident happened, I hunted my knee and few days I had to stay at home doing nothing and after that we had to think what can we do that I don't need to use the knee since I had to not use it for one week.
After all the holiday was really nice, I met up with my friend from Foligno. 3 years passed that we didn't see each other, so it was about the time already!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡