Pages

Friday, June 2, 2017

Mickey Mouse Breakfast Bowl

I really canno't wait until September to have everyday a disney breakfast or actually any meal. This wan't my idea, but by an accident on Amazon.co.uk I saw such a cute Mickey Mouse breakfast bowl and I couldn't resist to not buy it.
Finally the package arrived to my homedoor and I ribbed open the package in few seconds.
Now since I have been on holidayall this week I've had time to prepare my breakfast using this bowl. 
I can't even say how much I love this bowl, I am in love with it. I actually bought two of them just in case the other one brake or if my boyfriend wants to join me to have a disney breakfast together.

I love all the disney merchandise, they look so cute it makes your meals much more enjoyable, not that I don't enjoy my meals even with a normal bowl, but this is just e perfect breakfast bowl for a disney fan

These bowls are definitely at the moment my favourite disney merchamdise alomg my beauty and the beast chip mug from Disney store uk. What is your favourite disney merchandise of all time or at this moment?    






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡