Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

Heat wave and Stitch Hoodie

Finally the heat wave is going away from UK, it has been so hot, even rising your arm made you sweat. And my room has been like a sauna, should not get homesick though!
I am so exited that the temperature went back to around 22 degrees, because now I had a first time to wear my new Stitch hoodie I bought for myself as a birthday present! When I saw it on instagram, I knew I had to get it. And the package arrived last Saturday, but for my unfortunate the temperature was already on that day 30 degrees, so no chance to wear my new hoodie.
But today was the day and I am loving it! I cannot wait to get to Walt Disney World this September! There no one won't even give you a strange look, i get to be with my kind of people.
Also on the hot days I did cool myself down with bowl of home made frozen yoghurt!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡