Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Loving Earth Raw Chocolate

Most of the people at least women loves shopping, but I'm not really those people except when it comes to food, again. I rather do my shopping online than crawling all the shops in London full of people.
But like I mentioned couple post ago that I did go to visit in Planet Organic. I always find something to shop in there or in Wholefoods market. But since I was pretty much broke, I didn't want to spend too much money I sticked with chocolate and other sweet treats.

I loved all of them, I'm still getting used to my new diet, gluten free diet and sometimes I feel like there is nothing I can eat if I'd like to have a lunch or dinner outside. There are just very few places (that I can afford with my student budjet) where I can eat and now most of the time we'll eat in Whole foods market and soon I wanna also try to have a lunch in Planet Organic.
Anyway, back to the shopping I did in Planet Organic. So I had my very first taste for Loving earth chocolates, since this is the only place I am able to find it. I chose Salted caramel and rasperry chocolate and I can tell whenever I'll be near Tottenham courtroad I will always go for a bar of chocolate! A bad thing about the chocolate is that I am unable to control myself, i'll have the entire bar at once. Last time I realised that it is much better if I am buying only the smaller size.







If anyone knows any other place to buy Planet organic chocolate bars, let me know in the comment box! Or either online where you are ordering it (:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡