Pages

Friday, December 1, 2017

My favourite Winter warmer

It’s first of December, and officially you can have all your christmas decorations in place and no one doesn’t think it’s too early for Christmas. 

Perfect winter warmer after coming back home from the cold weather is Loving earth  organic creamy drinking chocolate. It is perfect combination with homemade coconut mylk. 
I wasn’t sure if I would like it, since it doesn’t have any sugar in it, little bit coconut mylk chocolate and coconut  nectar. 
However I decided to try it out, since I love their chocolate bars and they are amazing! 

When I bought the chocolate powder I tried it with supermarket bought unsweetened almond milk, to be honest I wasn’t really big fan of it, probably I needed to get used to for the taste without sugar. It was one of the first days I got into homemade nut mylks and I got an idea to try it with the coconut mylk, after that I was completely sold for it. 
Next time when I went to Planet Organic I had to buy another container of it, since the cashier wasn’t sure if it’s gonna come in store anytime soon and it was the last one. 



I have to admit that it is not very student budget friendly, but worth of every penny! There was also the choice of dark chocolate, I didn’t try it because I’m not sure if I’m still getting some allergic reactions of dark chocolate. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡