Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Vegan Weekend with my Swiss

The weekend is over and my friend she had to fly back to Switzerland. We had an amazing weekend mainly consisting of eating and drinking but we enjoyed a lot.

Our mornings started from Elephant and Castle, we had breakfast at Cupcakes and Shhht, small independent vegan coffee shop and bakery. There you can have the best freakshakes ever, well it was the very first time when I tried one, but it looked amazing and also tastes great.
Definitely it won't be the last time when I will go there for breakfast.

That afternoon we spend doing our normal hobby together, spending money and buying new makeup. And we both always complain that we have too much make up... well it can be forgotten sometimes. And since we planned the weekend before, mainly where we are going to eat, we also wanted to visit at Deliciously Ella deli, I can say that there you can always find something delicious to eat. I love that place it is such a nice place to have a lunch or supper and what I love about it the most is that almost everything is gluten free, the rare times when I get to eat every single crumble from my plate, that is real happiness!

On Saturday night we also had a booking to Sky Garden, it was really nice to see the city after sunset. I have been visiting there only in the afternoon once before. The view was lovely up there only one thing I can say that I didn't like too much, that it was really cold up in there, I wish there would been at least a bit of heating but in the end we came there to see the view and we did, we didn't have anything to drink there, because after that we headed for dinner.


Sunday was our proper all you can eat day. I had a feeling that we were moving from the Cupcakes and shhht to Hackney where we went to Palm Vault, now we were after a sparking lattes. Unfortunately they told us to go to their Soho shop, they didn't do them in this coffee shop. We still decided to sit down and try something I haven't tried or seen before, Rose latte and my friend took Bluemoon latte
And when we were done in there we headed to this little vegan grill. They made there vegan chicken and vegan mac and cheese. I was able to eat french fries with vegan mayo plus I did take two forks of the mac and cheese, I had to try it!
After all of this we were so stuffed and we felt like rolling back to central London. We did our last stop at Planet Organic and Whole foods Market, something that we just cannot skip when we are together.

On Monday we didn't have much time, we only went to have a coffee in a coffee shop in Covent Garden and little bit later, just before she left we had a lunch at Whole foods Market.

The weekend was great and cannot wait to see you soon here or either in Switzerland !










No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡