Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Rione Giotti

Allora, now I have got my 'own' rione of Quintana! Yesterday I was working in Rione Giotti and now I'm part of the rione. And I will go there today and the entire week too!

Well I don't know can I call it working, because I don't speak fluent Italian I was there with my friends so I didn't need to speak much Italian, just when I wanted to talk with the other people who were working there and so on.
But I had one table with two other persons! all the people who sit on that table (3 persons) had own waiter. Let's see what It will be today.

Good thing is that we get to eat and drink there as much as we want for free ;) and that's all what we get, no money or anything, but it's really fun there, so it's not so big deal.

The scarf has to be seen, but you can wear it how ever you prefer!





We're the best to take photos! ;) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡