Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

3 Months of Italy

It's been almost 3 months already when I arrived here! So much has happened during those months and there's coming more an more happening, everything is not so good but I'm gonna survive of everything ;)

And the weather is actually getting colder! During the days it's warm and sunny, sometimes there's rain and I think there will be soon too! But the evenings are cold! Well at least for me... I'm from Finland, this should feel warm for me, but I'm wrapped hoodies and lot of clothes when the Italian people are with t-shirts and shorts : D I guess there's something wrong in me!

I just arrived back to Foligno still for one more week and then I'm off from here for long time, I guess. I have to find something new... or something old, if I go back to Rome, but I have to little think what I'm gonna do! Maybe I'll stay somewhere in a smaller city and hopefully it's a little cheaper, but still easy to go to Rome.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡