Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Good News

I've finally decided what I'm gonna do and actually I've already got it started! I decided to move in with my friend. So this means I'm staying a while more in Foligno, I feel like I'm a little stuck there, but atm this situation is good. I save money a bit, cause the rent isn't so much. Only one thing isn't so good is that the apartment is quite small. We try this first, if we feel like things are not going well, it's time to find something else.

The apartment consists of one bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom (And I actually have to say that there's the most weirdest shower I've ever seen. well It's in really wear place, you'll see later)
I will do a post of pictures of apartment after I have come back home from Morocco. There I'm leaving on Monday probably and I will be back on Thursday 27th of September, so after that you'll get a post of the apartment and Morocco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡