Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Day With The Sis

IMG_5262 IMG_5263 IMG_5265
IMG_5266
IMG_5275
IMG_5277



Päivä vietetty siskon kanssa. Leffaa kattoen, tai no mie nukahin kesken kaiken, mut oli kuulemma ollu hyvä leffa. Tein ruokaa ja kerranki se onnistu! ja sitte ollaan vaan oltu.

Ja sain myös kokeilla tehä kunnolla sen Waterfall letin. Omaan päähän se on vielä ainaki vaikia saaha tehtyä, mut harjotusta vaan se kai kaipaa

***

This day I spent with my sister. The day passed watching movie, well I fell asleep in the beginning, but it was good, at least that's what she said. I cooked and once I succeed! and then it's been just chillin' doing everything non sense. 

And I got a permission to try to make that Waterfall braid for her. For myself it's a little too difficult to do around the head, but maybe that needs just a little more practice


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡