Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

So HAPPY!

IMG_5324

IMG_5319

IMG_5325
I hope this is the first and last photo which I take of my boobs !
IMG_5311
Messy? Who? Me? Never (; 

IMG_5305
Päivän kampaus, letti alhaalta kohoomaan ja lopuks normaali ponnari päähä,
ihan kivan näkönen lopputulos tuli (:



Ihan kamalan työpäivän päätteeks pääsin kotia ja se piristi kummasti, Asoksen paketti oli tipahtanu luukusta sisään tän päivän aikana!

Ei todellakaan mee palautukseen, aivan ihana, täydellinen... tai no miltein, koska tosiaan se on musta. Mut mie pistän sen päälleni, enää en ala ostamaan ja stressaamaan mekosta. Kuvat otin nyt mekosta ite, mutta sitte 1.6 joku saa luvan räpsiä miusta mekko päällä paljon kuvia! 

Mut nyt tää lähteen mutustelemaan herkkuja joita sai töistä ja odottamaan salkkareiden alkua ja sen jälkee nukkumaan (toivottavasti tulis uni pian!) 

***

After the horrible work (45 mins sleep and 8 hours of work = I'm dead) I got the best surprise for a long time, my second order form Asos arrived today while I was at work! 

Im definitely not gonna return this dress, it's lovely, perfect... well almost, it's that black dress. But I'm gonna wear it,  no more stress about what to wear. I had to take some photos, but on 1st of June someone have to take photos of me and my dress! 

But now I'm gonna go to eat all the sweet stuff I got from work and waiting Salatut Elämät to start, after that I'm off to bed (hopefully I'll get asleep soon) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡