Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Knitted Hearts

What beats 100-0 Sex and the city on a Saturday night? Knitting, last night I spent my evening knitting, well let's say I was trying to knit. It took a while before it became actually knitting. Last time when I touched knitting needles and yarn was somewhere in a secondary school, long time ago, so let's say I'm a beginner.

Youtube and Google as a help to find out what all those "knitting English" meant. And after that I thought it would be 20 minutes and I would have a knitted heart. The tutorial said it takes approximately 10 minutes, so I gave half of the time more for me to do it, well my 20 minutes became 40 minutes eventually. But I did it, I knitted my very first heart ever, it does look like it's the first, but at least It has the heart shape.






I love this idea of hearts and since it's Valentine's day coming, it's gonna be so cute on a card or just sending the hearts in an envelope 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡