Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Lumiere London

Yesterday here in London was Lumiere-show, we missed it. We came to the center too late, almost everything was already finished. Not that we were planned to go there, but we heard it was yesterday because the buses were on diversion.
Even we missed the best part of the Lumiere we saw some little things and I'm really happy I did. It looked pretty amazing, something what I have never seen before.

I love lights and colors, so that might be one reason why I loved it. But once again, I didn't have my camera with me so I couldn't take photos expect with my phone, just my luck.



Usually I don't drink drink too much Almond milk, I don't mind about the taste. I tried once to make a caffè latte, but I didn't even want to finish it, but lots of people have told me that it is actually really nice with smoothies and I did try the smoothie with almond milk, banana and cashew nuts, it was really lovely, I just wish the bottle would been bigger! I had to run to Tesco to buy all the ingredients and try it at home, if it's gonna taste the same and I will definitely do it again. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡