Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Sirmione & Villaggio di Borghetto

10 days goes way too fast, especially when you're on a holiday. Once again I'm back in London and back to work. I miss Italy already, hoping to get there again soon! 
My last entire day in Italy, we were on to go from morning till evening. Literally we slept all the time for the 8 days and we did go around on the last day. We woke up at 5 in the morning and I was hoping to see the sunrise, but with my luck it was really snowy on that morning so I had to forget the sunrise, but we still did go to Sirmione, which I'm really happy because it is really beautiful place 










After Sirmione we headed to Borghetto, which is small village not too far away from Peschiera, well lets say maybe about half an hour away. Borghetto is really worth of seeing, it doesn't need too much time to spend, like I said it is really small village. I would go there another time too. Unfotunately this time we went there on Monday and nearly everything was closed there, so we didn't have chance to taste tortellini in there 





I'd love to visit more places like this, in Italy or other countries, which places would be worth of visiting? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡