Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

My Little Furry Baby

Final burst before it's the cut of date for my German assignment! But before that there is always a time for a short brake.

I've mentioned in my quick update post that about an month ago we got a small furry baby to our family, a Syrian hamster and we named her Daisy (Hunt)

On 31st of December we were on our way to a supermarket and on the way there we decided to go to see cute little animals to Pets at home which is really nearby.
And when we came out from the store, we had purchased cage and a hamster, the food we left into the supermarket, we even didn't go in, since we had our hands full already.

She is about 4 months old at the moment and I read somewhere that Syrian hamsters are laid back and not that quick in their moves, who knows if they are just saying that or can be also that we just chose extremely vivacious little lady, however is the case, she is very much loved.

After she moved in, we have changed her cage about 4 times bogged cage. At the pet shop they are giving wrong kind of information about cages and pretty much everything. It would be better to do some research about hamster housing, which unfortunately I didn't do. But I learned pretty fast since I kept reading and watching hamster care youtube channels for hours for the first few weeks.





Have you had a hamster before and can you provide some good hamster care tips for me? All the tips are more than welcome since I am a beginner with hamsters 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡