Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Night!

Today i woke up early, well at least i really tried. I had an alarm set at 9am but I got up at 11am. After a morning coffee i left to Helsinki, to do some stuff i needed to take care.
  The nomination piece left to Italy, bought some beauty stuff and i have tried to look for a part time job. But at least yet i haven't found anything what i really would want to do. Also i should get  my CV done, somehow it feels impossible to do it. I just can't find any good sentences to write down :/

While i was preparing my dinner little while ago, i did my nails with nice pink nail polish :) The color is one of my favorite of all my nail polishes. I bought it just 3 months ago from Italy, quality compare to price is really good. One bottle cost just 2,50€ (and i bought 19 different colors ) The bottle is nearly empty! It's unbelievable for a nail polish addict. I nearly never used one bottle of nail polish to the end : D



And later today I'm gonna spend a movie night with my friend :) We're gonna watch some movies and eat everything delicious what we just find from the fridge... Cupcakes, candy, dip and cucumber.
Choices for the movies which we might watch are
  •   Save the last dance
  •   In the mix
  •   Knocked up
  •   Karate kid
  •   Step up
Let's see which one are we gonna choose, or do we choose something else what's not on this list :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡