Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Last day of holidays

So today i did some cleaning... Under the mess i found my room! I've tried to clean up my room for several weeks and now i finally succeed! I have to admit that clean room is pretty cool, even i can live in a mess too :) Actually i found it somehow cosy, i know where all my stuffs are and don't need to look for them when i need.. Like i need to do now, after cleaning. I just can't remember where i have placed everything :/

But i did find something which has been lost for long time!

My first discovery was my old forgein magazines! I was totally forgot them. It's nice to read them again and try to understand something. But mostly im just looking the pictures, cause my language skills has got little worse lately. I've totally forgot swedish. Feels so difficult to even try to say something. I just can remember everything in Italian, but i still suck at it :)




And the second discovery was my piercing jewels and my jewel box. The box isn't so big and actually I'm not keeping there so important jewels, but apparently I've put my piercing jewels there and didn't remember it, cause i've been looking for them weeks.
 The box i bought from Sweden from a small decoration shop near the center of Stockholm.






And here's the jewels which i found inside the box. Most of them are bought last spring when i lived in Foligno, from Bijou Brigitte :)





And tomorrow i should go back to school :/ Doesn't sound exiting at all. I could stay at home way longer. But I hope weeks pass by fast and soon will be other holidays :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡