Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Autumn

Now the Autumn has really reached over Finland. Everything here has turned to yellow, red and brown.

About a week ago I went to Helsinki for shopping, and i actually found some clothes for Autumn (:
I bought a vest, scarf and also I got selfmade mittens!



 I also was looking for a new lip blam, and i found one from Dove. It's really nice, it makes your lips soft and it gives a nice color for your lips :)

Because of the Autumn, my Italian lessons has started, and today I have my third lesson, and i should go there. I could not wait to get there :) Even everything what we do there is way too easy, but I'm studying the book myself at home, and I'm just asking a bit help from the teacher, if I get some problems.




I went outside today, cause it was nearly first day without rain for a week. And I was in our garden, and i found some last flowers, nearly every other flowers has died already. I really wish next summer will come fast :) I miss sun and heat!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡