Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Cupcakes & Birthday Parties

Today was my cousins and my goddaughter's b-day party. There's just 2 days between, so we had double parties ;) 

Lot of all the goodies, cakes, chocolate cake, candy, Finnish sweetbread Pulla, and all kind of cookies. I'm not complaining, I love all sweet things, Yummy! And couple of days ago, we had some really cute looking & delicious cupcakes... Wish I could get more of them. One of  the best cupcakes I've eaten for a while, but back to the parties! 

There I got to be with little kids, we played hide and seek and treasure hunting. The prices for the winner was more candy! : D So today I have been eating a lot of everything and I still have Ice cream in a fridge, but I'll leave it for tomorrow or next week when I'm home alone, cause my dad ans his girlfriend is leaving to Lapland! 

And now this girl is starting to get ready for the night, partying keeps continuing ;) And also my Winter break has started, no school for a week!

Adios! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡