Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Plan B

All the ideas are coming on my mind! But I'm still not totally sure what I wanna do. Only thing I know is that I wanna get out of Finland after I've graduated.

Tonight I was thinking the possibilities to get a job from Italy, I know the situation there, and it's not the best.. But you never know, if you don't even try! But then one old dream came up on my mind and there it was, my plan B!

After I have graduated I will be an au pair, if I find a host family. I'm gonna stay there 6-12 months and to see a bit of life in Italy. If the place feels still right after that time, I'll go look for the job and try to survive living in Italy totally on my own, working and paying rent!

For now this idea sounds good, but let's see when I get another awesome idea ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡