Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Lovely Surprise

I spent my weekend in Helsinki, working and then on Friday night when I got off from work I went at my grandma over the night, cause next morning I had to go back to work. And on Saturday evening I went at my sister. We watched some movies and brought food.

Last night when I finally came back to home, I got really lovely surprise... I was gonna make some food cause I wasn't eaten entire day. Well my plans chanced... Our fridge has broke down during the weekend. All the foods were expired and unable to eat. It just stinks so bad and now I have to throw everything off.

I'm happy dad is coming home with his girlfriend on Wednesday, and first thing they need to do is go to shop a new fridge for us, cause on the next day they're leaving to country side.
I need a working fridge (and food inside)!

But I also did some shopping during the weekend, I ordered case for my Iphone! From U.S, I couldn't find perfect case any closer, and I didn't have to pay so much of it and there was free shipping! But it takes about 14-30 days... now I just have to wait (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡