Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Florence, Milan, Senigallia?

After my decision to be an au pair and registration to Au pair-World I've got many messages from different families from everywhere from Italy and I've taken contact to families which has got my interest.
Now I'm mailing with the families and trying to find out which could be perfect Italian family for me, or is it any of those? Let's see will I go to Italy in summer or will I stay in Finland...

Of course I hope I'll leave Finland behind, at least for little while and get to see new life in Italy ;) I'm looking forward new and unknown!

Okei, back to reality and old life here in Finland, tomorrow I have to go to school! Wake up is way too early, I even don't wanna look up the time, there's not time enough for sleeping!
So Buonanotte e sogni d'Italia ;)

Ciao Ciao!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡