Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Aviela pure Shea Butter

Shea butter, it's origin is from Africa. It is a fat extracted from a nut ofa shea tree. It has several benefits for skin amd hair and therefore it is used for many DIY beauty, hair and skin treatments. Shea butter has lots of vitamin A which is why it is great treatment for some skin conditions.

I am using pure shea butter from Aviela daily on my lashes and as a moisturizer for my hands and face. I love the fact how soft it makes my hands since I have to use several chemicals at work daily, it  really does kill my hands. Also I'm using shea butter under my eyes and quick two minutes massage on top, it keeps your black under eyes under the control most of the times. I was so happy to find this little tip, it is great for students! One other way I use the cream is to apply it on my lashes. It keeps them strong and long, because sometimes I feel like my lashes are getting in a bad condition  because I'm wearing make up most of the days.

 Shea butter can be a good treatment for
 - eczema
 - dry skin
 - dry feet
 - sun burns
 - scalp treatment
 - blemishes
 - shaving cream

 These are very common usaged for a shea butter, but there are still many others left where you could use shea butter.


 How do you use shea butter?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡