Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Dog Walking in London

Do you need or do you know someone who is a need for dog walking in London? If you or someone you know are unable to bring dogs our for a walk and play time while you are at work here is a website you can find my profile  I adore all kind of animals and it is always great to take dogs out for a walk and fetch a ball, since having a dog in London is impossible for myself.  Here you can find a link on my profile on dog buddy website, My dog buddy profile  All the bookings and interctions happens through the website, which makes everything safer for you amd your dog as well as for myself.  Don't hesitate to check my profile and book a slot for dog walking!   

Photos of Onni and Laku
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡