Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Naima Nails a Roma

I've been looking for a nail studio, where I can do reconstruction for the acrylic nail extensions and now I finally found it, Naima Nails in Rome. It was one of the rare place where I found services for the acrylic nails, but it's expensive :/
Here's the link for the Naima nails beauty salon, Click here ;)
Gel nails would be half cheaper, but for me acrylic nails are better, so maybe I just have to spend money on it. At least I found a place where's acrylic nail services!

Here's one link for the gallery where I was looking for the nails I would want to have, still gotta think what I want, maybe something glitter cause summer is coming!! ;)
The link is gallery of La chocolá nail studio





2 comments:

  1. Hei vähänkö mä tykkään sun blogista, tää on ihana! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kiitti ja kiva et ees joku tykkää! (:

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ♡