Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

Reggae & breeze of Bali

It was pretty chill day, I was driving around Espoo and Vantaa with my friend and we ended up to a Helsinki- Vantaa airport to check, if Starbucks would have been opened already, but it wasn't :(
It leaded to something good. We went to Jumbo, a big shopping center for a coffee and Ice cream. And I was trying to look for a dress for my graduation, but I didnt find it, at least I thought so until I got home.

Cause I bought a dress for the summer, it's pretty casual dress, but my 'stepmom', or how ever I should call her, gave me some tips and I found perfect heels for the dress (:
Now I have one problem less! Just have to go to look for some jewels to make it look a bit better ;)

Before we did this 'Espoo-Vantaa trip' we was hanging out at my place, listening reggae music and I tried out incenses which I got from my friend when she was in Bali couple weeks ago (:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡