Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

The empty feeling

Today it hit and it did it in hard way. I'm feeling 'home sick', I need to get back home, to Italy. I still got month and 5 days to wait. Hopefully the time will fly. I still got so much to do before I'm ready to leave, but still the waiting is horrible.
 I talked with one of my Italian friend today, he told that he has been all the places I love in Foligno, I really miss those places and the lifestyle in Italy. People are so friendly and they actually are smiling! Smile and little happiness makes the day better :)

Memories <3

Most of the pictures in collage are from last December which we spent in Foligno. Can't forget that Christmas, the most weirdest and the best I've ever had for now on :) 

Also I did little shopping today. Now I really need to stop shopping! I have to save little money, have to see how's that going. 



Some time with my mini





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡