Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Lost In a Big City

Today I've been walking about 8 hours around Rome! The center of Rome isn't so far away, about 35min by foot from house, but when I was walking around Rome I got lost and I was trying to get back to the apartment with Google maps.

At least I have seen lot of Rome and got some exercise! But next 4 days I will stick inside. I can't walk at all anymore. My feet are dead also from yesterday, I went to the center and walked about 3 hours, but I came back with a metro ;)

Now Im finally at home, happy and so tired! Cooking pasta with egg, I think : D I don't have much food here, but if there's pasta everything is all good!


Oh and yesterday I found a bracelet I wanna start collect, Swarovski Chamialia. It's something similar to NominatioN, you can buy different pieces for it, but the only bad thing of this is it's a bit more expensive than NominatioN, but It's gorgeous! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡