Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Things Will Be Fine

So tomorrow morning I'm leaving to Rome for a week and then I go back to Finland for a week and after that, I really don't know. But I don't think there will be much problems. I've updated my profile to Au pair World and hoping to find a new host family at some point.

Just my dad was worried how I'm gonna survive, but all the others are positive and think things will be fine, like I do (:

There's just some things I need to go to change and then starts life with no money! Next couple weeks I'm gonna live with corn, hopefully I'm gonna have some free meals from the kitchen when I go to Foligno, well if I go there. Waiting an e-mail from there!

Kuva: http://butyoureagirl.com/1236/my-volunteer-experience-with-project-homeless-connect-minneapolis/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡