Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

At Dalton Pub

Two days ago I met a German girl in Piadina 4U. And we changed our contacts after 20 mins of talking and then we agreed that we're going for a coffee on the next day, cause after that she's going to see new places in Italy.

And we actually ended up for a coffee and she brought another girl with her. She is american. It was actually really nice to meet new people who speaks english! And after the coffee we made some plans for the evening. We went to Dalton pub.

We had really nice time there and we were laughing so much. I don't remember when is the last time I've met new people and after couple of hours we're like we would have known for a long time!
I'm really happy that I met those awesome girls, new friends and I got more people whit who I can spend my spear time.

P.s Photos will be here little later, there's some problems with the storage... let's see what will happen











No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡