Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Energian Säästöä Meillä

Today we decided to start saving with electricity with my room mate. We're living at least two days with candle lights! The truth is that my room mate has forgot to pay electricity bill from July - August. So now we really can't do anything at home.

We have one candle and then we're trying to use our phones as a light, as long as there's battery. Now I came to Ostello to charge computer and phone. Let's see how long they will last. And how long we can stand life without lights.

If we won't get the lights back tomorrow,  I might come here, to ostello for one or two nights. I need light! and it's even impossible to cook at home now because there's really too dark for that.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡