Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Don't you worry child!

I've started to listen radio during the past couple of weeks and on the radio one popular song is 'Don't you worry child - Swedish House Mafia'. I really don't know did I like it when I heard it first time or not, but now it's starting to be quite good. I even got it on Itunes now.
Maybe I've started to like it, cause lot of my friends like it and they're playing it all the time and you actually hear it every where here. 

And now I'm listening it all the time too! From morning to evening... well not all the time, but always when I open Itunes, it's pretty often the first song I listen. 

Oh, and I heard that 2 members of the group are Italians... but I tried to look on internet but didn't find anything, gotta keep looking if that is true or not! 




''Up on the hill, across the blue lake, That's where I had my first heartbreak I still remember how it all changed My father said Don't you worry, don't you worry child See heaven's got a plan for you Don't you worry, don't you worry now Yeah!''



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment ♡